Hello MIUIers, hope you are doing well. Today we discuss how to share PC Internet in Xiaomi phones. As you know sometimes, we need to access the Internet through broadband in our Mi Phone. This task is so easy if we have WiFi router or Laptop. Don’t worry if you don’t have these, then you can also share the Internet. You can share PC Internet in All Xiaomi Mobiles no matter which is Redmi 2 /Prime, Redmi 1S, Redmi Pro, Redmi Note 3, MI2,MI3,Mi4,MI5 etc.
Here we share System internet through USB cable. All things handled via Mi PC Suite.
Requirements of PC Internet Share in Xiaomi Mobiles :
Make sure you check all below points before going to share your internet connection with Xiaomi android mobile.
- A Working USB Cable.
- A computer which has working Internet connection.
- The computer must have Windows OS. like Windows XP, Windows 7, 8,10 etc
- Make sure you installed Mi Pc suite. If you not installed then install from here.
PC internet Sharing in Xiaomi Mobiles (MIUI 7/ MIUI 8) :
Before following below steps please read the above topics. Now
Follow below steps to share PC Internet in Xiaomi Mobiles :
- Connect your Xiaomi Mobile to System via USB cable.
- Launch Mi PC Suite which you installed in your system.
- Click on Setting icon.
- Check the option “Use PC’s internet to connect to the internet“.
- All set, done.
After following above steps you can able to access your system internet in your Xiaomi mobile. Yes, i know what are you missing “Customization”. Yes, where the Xiaomi word occurs then we expect customization no matter which is file hide feature or Second Space or Chile lock etc etc.
So here you also have customization option. you can control PC Internet access through your phone. Means you can decide when you want to access the internet from the system when not.
Enjoy Xiaomi services because
Something wonderful is about to happen.