When people switch Linux from windows then he face many problems. because they are familiar with windows OS. in these problems list Remote Desktop also a main problem. But Don’t worry Linux gives solution of this problem.
Not only one solution it’s give many more like:
- remote desktop via VNC server
- rdesktop (A Remote Desktop Protocol Client)
- SSH connection etc.
Here we talk about Linux desktop connection via help of vnc server. Before we start the tutorial first you download the vnc viewer for windows from vnc official website.
Steps for download the vnc viewer:
- Go to vnc official website
- Download suitable version for your client system
Linux side setup:
- Click on check mark to Allow other users to view your desktop.
- unchecked on “you must confirm each access to this machine“
- check on require password tab.and give a password.
- in notification area icon “mark on only when some one is connected“
Following changes are look like this image
after few seconds you can see Linux Desktop on your client system.
Search Content List:
- how to access remote desktop in Linux.
- how to use vnc server in Lnux.
- Remote Desktop connection from Linux to windows OS.
- How to use remote desktop service in kali Linux.
- how to use vnc Viewer.
- how to implement remote session in Linux.
I hope you like this post. Share your knowledge with your friends.. Feel free to comments.