Hello MIUIers, hope you are doing well. Today we discuss facebook events in MIUI calendar. We all are smartphone users but how many services we use our phone. this is the main thing how we use our phone. Normally you open facebook and a notification come on the screen say today your friend’s birthday. Suppose you miss fb login on that day then you can’t do anything because birthday goes on last day. To overcome this situation you can import all your facebook events like birthday, meetings, reminders etc in your Xiaomi phone. Once you import your events then don’t need to login in fb you can see your all events offline.
Xiaomi MIUI calendar doesn’t support import option as of now. So we can’t import directly in MIUI calender. So we import our fb events via the help of Google calendar. Through the help of Google calendar, we can easily import our fb events in our Xiaomi Mobiles. This process easily implemented on any Xiaomi device. No matter which phone you are using like Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi 3S / Prime, Redmi note 3, Redmi note 4G, Mi 2, Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi 4i, Mi 5, Mi 5s plus etc. All steps are common for MIUI 7 and MIUI 8.
Steps to Import facebook events in MIUI calendar :
All process goes in three phase. In the first phase, we export our fb events and download in our system. After that, in the second phase, we import our data to Google calendar. in the Last phase, we sync our facebook events in MIUI calendar. After that, you can enjoy facebook events offline.
Phase 1 :
Follow below steps to Export calendar events from facebook.
- Open facebook.com from your desktop or laptop.
- Click on Events options from left side menu.
- On the right side you see, Birthday option. right click on this link and copy this link.
- link look like
- Remove “webcal://” from copied URL. and paste in your browser .
- A file download in your system which have .ics extension.
Phase 2 :
Follow below steps to Import facebook events in Google calendar.
- Visit https://calendar.google.com from your desktop or laptop.
- Click on left side dropdown icon in other calendars option.
- Choose import calendar option.
- A pop-up window appear. give file path which downloaded in your system via Phase 1 step 6.
- click on import option.
- All set, done.
Phase 3 :
Follow below steps to import Google events / fb events in MIUI calender.
- First, download Google calendar app from here and install in your device.
- During installation, the app asks for permissions tap on allowing option.
- After successful installation, you can see your all events in MIUI calendar.
If your events do not come in MIUI calendar then check sync setting may be you disable Google sync. For Google sync Go to settings -> other accounts ->Google.
here you can get sync option.
Now you don’t miss your friends birthday. To more cool features of MIUI 8 click here.
Enjoy Xiaomi services because:
Something wonderful is about to happen.