Redmi 2 a budget phone delivered by Xiaomi. If you want all basic services of smartphone then you can get this awesome device. The main thing is that its come with pocket friendly budget. Its have 8 MP backside illuminated (BSI) camera and 2 MP front camera for your craziest selfie. Redmi 2 is a light weight device with 1/2 GB RAM according to version. Redmi 2 have 1 GB RAM and Redmi 2 Prime have 2 GB RAM.
Mic Problem in Redmi 2:
How to solve Redmi 2 mic Problem:
Step 1: Go to Google settings (Not phone setting)
Step 2: Tap on Search & Now
Step 4: off the “Ok Google” detection .
Something wonderful is about to happen.
Edit 1 :
After so many comments on “Ok google not responding” topic. We check with latest ROM and find this option Really not working.
Why Ok Google not Responding : In the Latest MIUI release Google Voice Search disabled by default, So you can’t access Ok Google Settings. You can enable Google Voice search for accessing ok google settings.
Here an another way also available for your Mic issue. Follow Bellow steps:
- Root your phone
- Install Root Browser from the Play store or other…
- Navigate to /system and open the file “build.prop” in “RB Text Editor”
- Find the line that says: persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true
- and change it to “false” so it reads persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=false
- Reboot your phone
Note : In both of the ways make sure you clear all cache from your phone memory.
Search Content List:
- Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 Prime Mic Problem.
- Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 Prime Mic Issue.
- Xiaomi mic Problem solution
- Low voice on other end in Redmi 2