Redmi 2 is a budget phone introduced by Xiaomi. This phone available in its two variant Redmi 2 & Redmi 2 Prime. Both phone have same design and look. the difference is only in their RAM and internal storage capacity. Redmi 2 have only 1 GB RAM where Redmi 2 Prime have double RAM 2 GB. Same scenario in internal storage capacity Redmi 2 Prime have 16 GB internal storage where Redmi only have 8 GB internal. Rest of all configurations of both phones are same. They are full fill your all requirement in pocket friendly budget. Redmi phones currently running on MIUI 7.2 Stable. Which is based on Android KitKat 4.4.4 .
Redmi 2 / Redmi 2 Prime Marshmallow Update:
- Better Control on Blacklist functions
- A Fair control on data usages
- Super controlled Permission manager
- Theme center
- File hide service with encryption
- Internal app lock facility
- Notification message & OTPs are separated in one section.
- Message lock facility.
- Child lock.
- Guest mode
- Data saver
- Mi cloud, phone finder, remote phone lock & many services
Features of MIUI 7 Marshmallow:
- Immersive status bar
- Better camera performance
- Display Performance improved
- Heating issue solved & Battery life increased
- Package installer improved
- File upload interface changed
- Multiple USB options like (Charging only/Transfer files/Transfer Photos)
- Permission manager improved with lots of options.
- Ram management improved as well device performance also improved.
Click here Download MIUI 8 For Redmi Phones
Enjoy Xiaomi services and keep smiling because
Something wonderful is about to happen.
Search Content List:
- When Redmi 2 Prime get Marshmallow Update.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Redmi 2 Prime
- MIUI 7 update for Marshmallow Android 6.0
- Can Redmi 2 Prime get update for Marshmallow Android 6.0
- Why i not receive Updates in Redmi 2 Prime
- Redmi2 Prime Update problem