Redmi 3s Prime, A budget phone with full of specifications. Your all needs fulfil by this Phone. Redmi 3s Prime have Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 Octa-Core processor ,Fingerprint Sensor,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS. You can read Redmi 3S specifications from here.
Redmi 3S come in two variants first is Redmi 3S which has 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal and 13MP Camera. The second one is Redmi 3S Prime, Its have 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal and Fingerprint sensor. This is the another device in Redmi series which have a fingerprint sensor. Redmi Pro also a fingerprint sensor. You can control your TV & AC via Redmi 3S because its has IR blaster (infrared).
Some users face Battey not charge problem in Redmi 3s Prime. Some complaint about Battery drain issue in Redmi 3S. Maybe you also face heating issue in Redmi 3S Prime. These are all small problems you don’t worry about it. It all solved by following some easy steps.
Battery Not Charging Problem Solution in Redmi 3S Prime :
This problem normally you face when you just unbox your Redmi 3S, and try to charge but you surprise your phone is not charging. and the first thing which cone in your mind is you got a faulty piece. and thinking to return it. Wait this is not faulty you can solve this problem easily. Follow below trick to solve not charge problem :
- Use Another Xiaomi charger then try. If your phone charging then its ok. Charge your phone 3-4 time with another charger then try with your original Redmi 3S charger.
- If still not working then don’t charge your phone till your phone goes 2-3 % battery power. Then switch off it. and try with your original charger.
If you don’t charge your phone 30-45 days then you also face this Battery not charge problem.
Fast Battery Drain Problem solution in Redmi 3S Prime :
Redmi 3s have a powerful4100mAh battery. If you still facing fast battery drain problem then follow below trick to get maximum battery life.
- Turn off your phone GPS when you don’t need.
- Turn off WIFI when you don’t need.
- Check background Apps which apps are running, Which are not useful off them.
- Always monitor battery stats through Security App.
- Don’t use Vibration for Screen touch as well as the capacitive buttons.
- Set preferred network 2G When you don’t need the internet.
- Always Update latest MIUI version.
After following above tricks, i am sure you solved your battery drain issue. If you are facing heating in Redmi 3S then you can try below tips :
- Don’t use your phone during charging.
- Always use the internet through WiFi. If you using through Mobile data then might be you face small heating issue but it is normal.
- Make sure your GPS is off.
Enjoy Xiaomi services because:
Something wonderful is about to happen.