Virtual Machine: it means the user run an operating system on other operating system. to more about virtual machine click here.
Many peoples use virtual machine to run Linux OS on Windows environment. But you know we are different from others. We use virtual machine for Windows on Linux environment. to make a virtual machine on Linux, there are two ways available first VM Ware & second Virtual Box.
Today we talk about VM Ware Player.
What is VM Ware Player:
- Streamlined PC Virtualization for Business
- Easy PC Virtualization for Windows and Linux
- Unmatched OS Support for Ultimate Compatibility
- Virtual Machine Portability
- Run Restricted Virtual Machines
- Consolidate and Recycle Old PC Hardware
How to install VM Ware Player:
How to start VMware:
apt-get install linux-headers-'uname -r'
Search Content List:
- How to install VMware in Kali Linux.
- How to install Virtual machine in Kali Linux.
- How to install windows in Kali Linux.
- How to make Virtual machine in Kali Linux.
- How to install VMware in Linux.
- How to install Virtual machine in Linux.
- How to make Virtual machine in Linux.
- How to install kernal header in Linux.
- How to Solve Vmware Kernel error.
Feel free to comments and share.