As you know many times we want to transfer our files though mobile to computer, or computer to mobile. then first step for all procedure is that we connect our android device with our system. we can also transfer file via make a ftp server on our android mobile. we talk latter on this. So current our goal is transfer file from computer to android mobile Access android file in Linux.
Here we use MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) for access android files in computer. The Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) is an extension to the Picture Transfer Protocol (PTP) communications protocol that allows media files to be transferred atomically to and from portable devices. to Know more about MTP
sudo aptitude install mtpfs libfuse-dev libmad0-dev
4. Log out. Then Sign in again
5. Now plug in your android device and open system terminal and type following command
mtpfs /media/mtp via file explorer; same as local directory
6. For un mount your android device type following command in system terminal
fusermount -u /media/mtp
Through the above instruction you can easily access android files in you Linux system.
Second Way for Access android file in Linux:
sudo apt-get install golang-go
sudo apt-get install libusb1-devel
mkdir /tmp/go export GOPATH=/tmp/go go get github.com/hanwen/go-mtpfs
mkdir xoom go-mtpfs xoom & cp -a ~/Music/Some-Album xoom/Music/ fusermount -u xoom
Search content list:
- How to Access android files in Kali Linux
- How to Access mobile files in Linux
- How to Access Xiaomi phones in Linux.
- How to Access Android device with Linux File Managers
- Mounting smartphones (et al) on Debian GNU/Linux
- Configure MTP in Linux
- MTP device and libusb problem