Follow these simple steps:
1. At first download and install bluestack app player in your system.
Must Read: How to install bluestack in Windows
2. Start Bluestack for first use and sign in with your google account.
3. Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper-left corner of the BlueStacks window. This will open the Google Play Store.
4. Type “WhatsApp” into the search field and select it from the list of results.
5. Then Click the “Install” option at the top of the WhatsApp app page.
6. You will show A list of permissions will be displayed, which you will need to agree to in order to continue. When you click “Accept”, the app will be downloaded and installed. You will be notified when it’s ready to use.
7. Start downloading whatsapp app from google play store.
(Alternatively, you will be install WhatsApp using an APK file. If you don’t find the Play Store, you can download an APK file of the WhatsApp app. An APK file is the file format for Android app installation programs. Once the APK has been downloaded, it will automatically install itself in BlueStacks when you double-click the file. Download whatsapp apk click here)
8. After whatsapp app install you will see this windows and click on “open” option.
9. Whatsapp welcome page you will see and click on “agree and continue” option for accept term and condition.
10. After agreeing, you will enter your phone number with country code. WhatsApp will send you verify code SMS message and you entered verify code to verify your account.
11. After you finish the verification process, you will be asked to create your profile if you are creating a new account. Click “Next” when finished..
12. You’re ready to start chatting at this point. WhatsApp functions exactly like it would on a mobile device, with your mouse acting as your finger. Select a contact or conversation, and use your computer keyboard to type messages