Hello MIUIers, hope you are doing well. Today we talk about the heating issue in Redmi Note 4. Also, talk about heating solution and fast battery drain solution. Recently Xiaomi introduces Redmi Note 4 in Indian market with 3 models. Redmi Note 4 comes with 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM according to model. Redmi Note 4 have 13 Megapixel CMOS camera. Click here for full specification of Redmi Note 4. As of now Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 only available on official Mi store and Flipkart. If you are tired to get this phone but still not lucky because of flash sales, Then don’t worry we share a trick with you. Through the help of this trick you can easily get Redmi Note 4 in your hand.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes with better build quality. But still some users face minor problems in Redmi Note 4 like Battery drain Issue, Heating issue, hanging issue etc. These are not big problem you can easily solve these problems via following some easy steps.
Battery Not Charging Problem Solution in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
This will normally happen when you first use your device. Might be you face a terrible situation where you find that your original charger won’t working with your Redmi Note 4. Don’t be panic, Please use some other chargers like Samsung, Lenovo and charge your phone. If your phone charging then OK. Use your phone till 0% battery. When your phone auto off because of Power then Charge with original charger in switch off condtion. Now you see your charger working. When your Redmi Note 4 cross 25% then power ON the device.
Fast Battery Drain Problem solution in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
Redmi Note 4 comes with 4100mAh battery. If you still think that your battery not working well then you need to check which app consuming more power in your device. Just go to Security app and choose battery and here you get your power usages. Now analysis your battery states and here you easily determine which task is responsible for your highly battery drain in Redmi Note 4.
Follow below tasks to solve battery drain issue and heating issue:
- Turn off GPS only start this function when you really need.
- Turn off WIFI.
- Check background Apps which apps are running, Which are not useful off them.
- Always monitor battery stats through Security App.
- Don’t use Vibration for Screen touch as well as the capacitive buttons.
- Set preferred network 2G When you don’t need the internet.
- Always Update latest MIUI version.
After following above tricks, i am sure you solved your battery drain issue. If you are facing heating in Redmi Note 4 then you can try below tips :
- Don’t use your phone during charging.
- Always use the internet through WiFi. If you using through Mobile data then might be you face small heating issue but it is normal.
- Make sure your GPS is off.
- Always check updates in your system. As of now MIUI 8 running on Redmi Note 4. Soon you get MIUI 9 update based on Nougat in Redmi Note 4.
Enjoy Xiaomi services because:
Something wonderful is about to happen.